Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Lesson Of The Day: Dear Father, God, My Lord & Savior..

Keeping It Real: Lord, today, I refuse to take Your presence for granted. I will praise You in the middle of my storm, because I have the Faith to believe You are bringing me out. I will thank You in the middle of my trial, because I am confident that trouble won't last always. I choose to worship You instead of worry, because I know that You are working behind the scenes. Lord, I will cry out and not be ashamed because every tear reminds me that no matter what I've been through, I Survived. I refuse to give up, give in, or throw in the towel because I will speak to the mountain and it shall be removed, I will walk by faith and not by sight, and I will stand on Your word. In the Name of Jesus I pray, Amen, Amen and Amen.....Ya Dig?..

No comments:

Post a Comment