Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Saturday, April 05, 2014

Lesson Of The Day: ME!!!!!!

Keeping It Real: Add 3 cups of honesty, 2 parts bravery, layers of humor, a pinch of ego and a big ole topping of intelligence and that's who I be! Yup, that's me...on the real! 

I'm also a mixture of An Envogue, Delectable, Sexy, Hood, Nubian, Bad, Crazy, Cool, Naughty And Phenomenal Woman!! 

I Am The Authoress Of The Only Dictionary That Defines Me. I Don't Need To Wear My Blackness As A Badge Of Honor. Black Is Not All I Am!! There Are So Many Components To Me Being A Thick Madame'!! I Am The En Vogue Woman With My Intelligent Smile, Sexy Disposition & Womanly Grace.  

Mix And Blend Together And You'll Have Tonya a.k.a. LadyT, ""Jill"" Of All Trades, So To Speak!!! Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment