Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Bisexual Men/Women

Keeping It Real: We know "most" men could care less if the woman is bisexual, they are more worried about being left out and not invited to participate BUT ladies, if you find out your man is BISEXUAL, would you keep him? Could you stay with him? I have to say hell to the naw, I couldn't and wouldn't and would be so very pissed off if I find out he is and or caught him at play! Sucking and licking on another man, uh-uh! I have nothing against the gay/lesbians/homosexuals but just not my man, OK!! Ya Dig?..  

2 comments:

  1. I know right. When it comes to my sex don't play around. Let me know up front. I have more respect for you and I wouldn't dislike you any less. But again, when it comes to that I can't be screwing somebody who sucking more dick than me (per say) LOL Besides who likes games. I don't have time for it. My son plays games. Not me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am screaming at your "per say"! Now that is funny! LOL and I so agree Tash!

    ReplyDelete