Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: Mitt Romney 2012 Campaign Ad

Keeping It Real: MSN apologizes because it has learned that "Mitt Romney did not use the KKK slogan "Keep America American"-in the words of my dead Grandmother "Dem lies you telling. You are lying like a crosstire".

Um...I believe it's around 0:15 seconds into his campaign ad video below. Oh, and the camera is on him, speaking, in case you want to say it's someone else.

This is Sandy W Leonard (whom I thank so much for this message) & Tonya L Ashley and I fully endorse the exposure of his lies! If you are going to use the Klan's slogan, be man enough to admit it.


Completely supported the decision to not let people like me into the Priesthood until 1978 and y'all stop acting like that was a long time ago, please use that sugar coating for candy apples, donuts or something!!! So please believe, I am not surprised, AT ALL!!


If y'all want to let him hide behind his religion then let all those Catholic priest go free! This is going to be the "Birth Certificate" issue for me. I aint gonna let it go, uh-uh, I don't care what nobody say!!! Mmmmm Hmmmmm Ya Dig?..

No comments:

Post a Comment