Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Lesson Of he Day: Black Women And The Police...

Keeping It Real: I find that a lot of *Black* women think, it is against the LAW to call the police on a man if he has beaten the crap out of you! WHY? I'll never understand it! 

If a man hits my mother, sister, daughter, female cousin, Aunt, Grandma, niece or any female relative, I feel like they SHOULD BREAK THEIR FINGER POINTING!!!!

If he doesn't care enough about you to beat you damn near an inch of your life, do
it in front of friends (his and yours), in front of your children, then why should you care if the police is involved and he takes his ass to jail?

I'm just saying, if man hits me, enough so that I think he has hurt me and I am afraid, I am calling the police on his ass! OK!!!


LOVE IS NOT SUPPOSE TO HURT BY FISTS!!!! Ya Dig?..

No comments:

Post a Comment