Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lesson Of The Day: God Hears Your Prayers (1 John 5:13-14)

Keeping It Real: These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.  Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us (1 John 5:13-14).
 
God hears your prayers! I don't know what you may be praying for, but God hears you.  The Word of God tells me that, for the eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their prayers" (1 Peter 3:12).  So there is nothing that you are praying for that God is not aware of.  He is an ALL knowing God.  I was thinking about life and how during this journey we go through many changes - so God placed this thought in my heart.  Life is like a onion - I know you have heard this term.  But think about it.  During our life's journey God has been peeling away layers and layers of "stuff".  Things that have keep us from reaching our destiny and our purpose.  Some of those things we have accepted or allowed to prevent us from reaching that point, most of which has groomed us to be just who God purposed us to be.  You see, I was an abused woman, I have been through some things, like most of us.  But despite all of that, I know God has given me confidence in who I am and in Whose I am.  I Praise Him for allowing me to be who I am in HIM.  God has groomed me to have compassion and patience where others might not. 
 
So what has God groomed you to do? What are you praying for?  The Word of God tells me His ears are attentive to my needs, according to His will. 
 
So I ask - when you pray, are you simply waiting for change or are you moving toward your change.   No better day than today to declare your change!  Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment