Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Lesson Of The Day: Trials You Bear And Fruit You Share...

Keeping It Real: Many of us have no idea how far a person will go in order to survive!! Being on a rollercoaster growing up, with blessings poured on me when I least expected it, taught me some valuable LIFE lessons.

Looking back, I can see why my mother never gave up and how I'm obligated to do no less. My mom and dad believed if you get out of God's way long enough, you will get just what you need, for God sees way down the road. They taught me to live a happy and FEARLESS life, which is what happens when you lean on the Lord.

I've learned that prayer changes things and that no matter how desperate your circumstances may seem, a victory is on the way. Most of all, I know that the past is only the past and people can be restored. When I look back now, it is only to assess where I came from and to give thanks!!

When you find that you have the means and ability to help a person out, when you see a homeless person, a family struggling or just lending your time and hand to someone, you'll find it really does change you as person, once you do something like that. Because you're not just having your own fruit, you're able to share it with those who are less fortunate than you!!

Let's change that old cliche' of slow to give a hand, but quick to point a finger!! Try it, you might find that you like it!! 

Have you helped someone lately?????? Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment