Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Lesson Of The Day: Count Your Blessings...

Keeping It Real: There’s always so much to be done, it makes me feel stressed but I go on. I stop and think about another lady who sits alone and bored saying there’s not much for her to do. When she says I don’t know what to cook for dinner, I am sick of chicken, pasta or rice but a homeless man rummages in a bin, thinking a slice of bread would be nice. Or how a teenager's music is far too loud, it’s almost driving you crazy, Yet others are strung out on drugs, their minds all muddled and hazy. When we as women, sometimes think our husbands are late home from work, I find this annoying each day when another woman's husband is looking for work; and its been a long time since he had a pay. Just when you're thinking how others struggle in life, who are you to complain? I have so much to be thankful for! THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR BLESSINGS..Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment