Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Lesson Of The Day: My End Of The Year Shoutout....

Keeping It Real:  ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•Happy New Year's Eve♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•

Thanking the Almighty Father, God, Jesus for allowing me to see another year! R.I.P. and R.I.H. Mother and Billy, you are truly missed and loved! Thanks Father for keeping my Father around another year! Thanks to my stepmother for being there and taking care of my Father!  Thanks for my 6 brothers whom are alive and doing well and thanks for my 4 sisters who are doing well too!

It has been more than a pleasure to visit/revisit/connect/reconnect with family/friends and I can honestly say without the media social sites, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, I might not even had the opportunity to reunite with many of you and for that I am ---"Truly Grateful" !!

I have enjoyed the Blessing of meeting people online that I never would have met any other way! This my end of the year shout out to the many, family members, cousins, nephews, nieces, Aunts, Uncles and many friends I have never been in the same room with but many have inspired, amused, comforted, encouraged, made me laugh, cry, holler with joy, shake my heat at and touched me in so many ways. Here's to another year together! I love you, God Bless you! Ya Dig?...



No comments:

Post a Comment