Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Friday, January 03, 2014

Lesson Of The Day: Just A Mom??!!!!!

Keeping It Real: I couldn't stand it, when people would say, You're Just A Mom? Yes, I am a MOM and a damn good one!! and an awesome GrandMOM!! That made me an alarm clock, cook, maid, waitress, teacher, nurse, referee, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, chauffeur, event planner, hairdresser, personal assistant, judge, jury, lawyer, doctor, nurse, babysitter, ATM & I scare the boogie man away too! I don't get paid for holidays, sick days, or days off! I work day and night! I am on call 24/7 for the rest of my life!! Mmm hmm, that's JUST BEING A MOM!! I may not be anything to you but I am everything to my children and grand children!!   I am a Proud Mom who would anything on this planet to help my children!! Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment