Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lesson Of The Day: You Don't Know MY Pain In Death & Grief...

Keeping It Real: Why do I see people post when they have loved one that have died, that if you didn't have the same genre of person, die, that you don't know their grief or pain! In other words, if their Mother just died and you lost your Grandmother, your pain isn't anything like what they are feeling, because you didn't lose your Mother!!!  REALLY? So if my grandmother raised me and I didn't really have a relationship with my mother and because my mother is still alive, I don't know grief? REALLY? Death is death, right? It hurts regardless of who died, when a person passes away, how can I say, your grief and or pain is not like mine! Hurt is hurt and pain is pain, right? What if my mother was on crack and my oldest sibling raised me, if that sibling dies, I shouldn't be allowed to grieve for my sibling like you grieve for your mother because it was my sister or brother? Really?, again, I ask, death is death, right? It just irks me when I see people telling other people, your pain cant be like my pain because I lost my mother and you lost your grandmother! When a person says, they know what you are going through or understand your pain, it is being said as a condolence or a bereaved statement! Ya Dig?....

No comments:

Post a Comment