Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nene Leakes/Celebrity Apprentice

In my honest opinion, she is NOT being REAL!! I love me some Nene Leakes but she is NOT acting like the NeNe who has and is on Real Housewives of ATL!!!


She did a superb job of Project Manager, but the NeNe Leakes, I have watched for 3 seasons on RHOA does not act and or respond to folks the way she has been doing on the Apprentice! If she was on RHOA, she would have got all in Dionne's face after being called a COWARD!!! I have NEVER EVER seen her as subtle & mild mannered as she was on Sunday night! WOW!!! Donald, even called her on it by saying, she will mess up her image as being nice and CRYING!!! That aint the Nene, we all have come to love and know!

In my opinion, those tears she shed on the show was because she knew she had lost to the men! After hearing all the things Donald and his children were saying and then hearing what the company was saying about the men became an overwhelming UNDERSTANDING that she knew she had lost!


Nene, please be Nene and NOT what you think Donald and the rest of world is looking for! Keep it 100..Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment