Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Male Actors & Their Books

When did actors become motivational speakers, marriage & relationships counselors without going to school for it? 

Better yet, how can a FEMALE KNOW and have heard over a million times the exact same things they are saying in their books? WHAT?, it sounds better paying $49.95 for a celeb's book to make you believe what you have been told numerous times by family members, friends and women period??? 

The Steve Harveys, Tyreses & Hill Harpers are exploding on the scene, writing ish, women have known for ages and I guess, because a celeb male wrote and put a price on it, it is so much more believable to them! 

UN FREAKINGREAL!! 

By no means, am I hating on the brothers, I say get it, get it!, but I am hating on some of the women who I think are dumb for feeding into the b/s! Ya Dig?..

No comments:

Post a Comment