Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Monday, April 04, 2011

Celebrity Apprentice 04/03/2011

Last night CA was off the hook! Folks hate on Donald, but so far, he hasn't done or said anything I would find appalling! My 1st time, watching Apprentice shows and I must say, I find it interesting, enlightening and sometimes amusing!


I want to commend Gary Busey for the way he responded to Meatloaf's outburst and incident! Thank you Gary and thank you Meatloaf for finally apologizing to him on the show for the way you reacted! I, too thought Gary had snatched his items because of what happened in the store, but Gary handled Meatloaf's actions without giving an reaction! I guess a lot of us have Gary, PEGGED wrong! I did and for that, I apologize! 


I agree with Richard Hatch about not knowing a lot of celeb folks! People DO NOT like Richard because of they way he was acting on Survivor and just because he won on Survivor does NOT mean he knows and has friends with BIG BUCKS!!! That is bullshit!! and I agreed with Marlee about it was about business, somebody had to be FIRED!! No get out of being fired cards, hell, they lost 3 times in a row, how dare Donald asked her to let this firing slide!!!

The REAL Nene Leakes kinda surfaced last night when she was talking about tossing Star's ass out the window and when they showed next week's episode clip, the REAL NENE is in full effect! I agree with Star, when she said, there are a lot things you can say about Nene, but A COWARD, I think NOT!!         


Thank you Latoya, for finally standing up for yourself and realizing that they give you nothing, meaningless tasks because they think you are incapable of doing anything! Thanks for stepping up!! Ya Dig?..

No comments:

Post a Comment