Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Dionne Warwick

She gave an interview about being fired from CA and I quote, " My legacy has already been built. This show didn't do anything but give me airtime. It didn't hurt me whatsoever." end quote!   SPOKEN like a sore loser!!!!


May I reword what it should have said, and I quote" My legacy has already been built and people weren't thinking 'bout my ass, but sure am glad to have been back for a while! This show didn't do anything but give me airtime, to prove, what some folks have been saying about me, all along, that I am a mean, ungrateful heffa'! I used that airtime to show what a bully, wannabe, aging diva, should have been grateful woman, that I am! It didn't hurt me whatsoever, even after telling Donald to fire me, then groveling after and saying, please Mr. Trump, don't let me go to calling Nene Leakes a coward, which all of America KNOWS is not true! I made my exit from the show like a sore loser that I am!" end quote! 


I have lost the respect I had for you, even after hearing and reading some of the stories about you, I didn't think they held much truth, but your appearance and exit from CA, proved to me, the stories held and hold MUCH WEIGHT!!

Keep it moving Dionne!!...Ya Dig?..





No comments:

Post a Comment