Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Celebrity Apprentice 04/10/2011

The show was outstanding last night! I must say, I am GLAD Latoya took a stance after acting like one who flew over the cuckoo's nest and pulled it off! What in the hell was wrong with her in the beginning? She acted confused and out of sorts, regardless, she did the damn thing and won for her charity! Kudos to ya!


Hmmmm, Gary Busey has issues and everybody that watches it, sees it! I have to go along with John Rich when he said, Gary ain't fucking crazy, he just acts it and as he pointed out, in the boardroom, NONE of those antics are ever displayed! NEVER!!! I felt sad for Mark, but once you put your foot in your mouth, Donald OBLIGES you! LOL


The real Nene Leakes was displayed last night! She acted like the Nene, I am used to on RHOA! I must say, I was disappointed that she threw Latoya under the bus before the going got going, ya feel me? Nene has BULLY ways or syndrome, because of her size and height! She towers over everybody and if she has on them fuck me stilettos, some of the men are small next to her! She hasn't given Latoya the benefit of the doubt throughout the entire show, not just last night's episode! I felt like she owed Latoya an apology after it was all said and done, because their team won and Nene was out of line! She tweeted, that she and Latoya had made peace, well hell, she does not respect her as a person, its evident! Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment