Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Celebrities, Reality TV Stars & Their Hackers

Keeping It Real: Why is that ONLY these people get their shit hacked into and ONLY nude, naked photos appear? Do they ever get BLACKMAILED?


Things is, if they hacked into your phone, DID THEY HAVE SAID PHONE?, because if they hacked into phone account, IT DOES NOT HAVE YOUR GRAPHICS on your account but if they have access to phone, thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, the person HAS to know who did it!!!

Vivaca Fox sucking peter, Jen & Evelyn from BasketBall Wives, booty BUTT ass naked, Paris Hilton sucking peter,  Ne-Yo, getting his peter sucked, Tommy & Pam getting it on, Kim & Ray J, getting busy and the list on these famous FOLKS goes on and on...I want to know how did somebody leak this shit without having access to phones and or said pictures?


Half of 'em, I believe LEAKED the shit themselves, if not all! Ya Dig?

2 comments:

  1. They are leaking it on purpose for the fame.First of all- I just want to know why they feel the need to film all of that and take pictures of all of that! I just think that some things are private and that no evidence should be left behind (i.e. pics and films). Nice girls shouldn't kiss and tell.I love my virtues and plan on keeping em! Act like a lady get treated like a lady... Real talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Lori, what in the HELL do I need NAKED photos of MYSELF for? Now the movies, 'sssssssh cuz I sure have made some with my ex hubby before, but destroyed them after we divorced! LOL

    ReplyDelete