Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Celebrities,Their Fan Pages & Social Network Sites

Keeping It Real: I would SURE LOVE to be a fly on the wall when some of these celebs read what their fans say to them! 

I have seen on numerous sites for my favorite celeb (Idris Elba), some of the raunchiest words and pictures! I see, women, literally throwing their cyberspace "PANTIES" at him! 

I am on Twitter and the females on there BEGGING for attention, literally begging celebs to say hello and give me a birthday shoutout! It is UNREAL!

I would love to be a fly on the wall and listen to some of their remarks about the comments they receive! I can just about imagine what they say. LOL Ya Dig?...       

5 comments:

  1. As far as celebs go, I pretty much only pay attention to Driis' tweets and I notice that the begging seems to work for some people. I see where females beg for a S/O or retweet and they get it. How can a celeb really distinguish the difference between a groupie or jumpoff versus a true fan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To add to that, I am confident that some of these females probably don't know the extent of his talent and work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it is the NAME they seek and go after!

    I too, noticed how some are retweeted and I think most celebs KNOW a true fan when they run across them!

    There is a GREAT distinction with a woman just wanting to meet/greet a celeb and a woman who wants more, if ya get my drift!

    I think MOST women celebs know and MOST males just don't give a flying fuck! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, most CELEB men are just like us "regular" women, we want the roughneck men and most CELEB men want a yes woman, otherwise, it is ON TO THE NEXT! Especially if she is NOT in the industry! Ya Dig?..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right on the money with this one!

    ReplyDelete