Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Females & Their Profile Avatars/Icons/Pictures

Keeping It Real: Ya know, sometimes, I can go on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace and other social network sites and get my lessons of the day from there! 

If woman uses her ass and or breasts as her profile picture, does that mean her ass looks better than her face? Is it cute, hell to the naw! Think it might be somebody's screensaver, when they do, hell to the yes! Please believe, when men tell you it is cute, leave it, 9 out of 10 times, they say to their friends, look at this trifling"bitch"!


I have 7 brothers, all but 2 are younger than me...I listen and ask them questions!

I see more and more women who claim they are models, actresses and NOT strippers/prostitutes/callgirls using their ass or with their ass hanging out as avatars! If you don't respect yourself and or your children/family, why should you get upset when a person, especially a man disrespect you? Grow some dignity! Just sayin... Ya Dig? 

3 comments:

  1. That's what gets me too about women like that. They'll disrespect themselves yet DEMAND respect from others. Are you kidding yourself? Life doesn't work that way. You have to earn respect to get/maintain respect!--Lagina L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree Lagina, unreal sometimes and MOST have children!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my brothers said, he don't have a problem with the women with their asses and breasts hanging out, AS LONG AS IT AIN'T HIS WIFE, WOMAN AND OR DAUGHTERS!! LOL

    ReplyDelete