Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: BUT Do You Go To Church?...

Keeping It Real: I was raised in the church. Father & 3 brothers are ordained ministers! I may not go to church like I used to and suppose to BUT I GO! I see so many people on Twitter, Myspace, Facebook & numerous social sites that speak so much about it! I say if you always speaking about, BE ABOUT IT! 

How many of u speak about, tweet about, talk about, blog about, write books about God & CHURCH BUT ACTUALLY GO TO CHURCH? 

Some folks I see, say what the Pastor has said in church on a Sunday but some folks, I see posting about God, constantly, even on SUNDAYS, what?, are they tweeting, posting & making comments on social sites in church? 

Again, I say, if you gonna always speak about, be about it as well! God doesn't want just your tweets, comments and posts, He wants you to SERVE & WORK for Him as well! Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment