Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Monday, December 05, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Child Support

Keeping It Real: I watched Real Housewives Of ATL last night and heard Sheree say, she didn't want to do anything RASH after 4 years of NOT GETTING any CHILD SUPPORT from her children's father who is an ex NFL player!  Phaedra, even told her it would be FREE services, just say the words: file it!

I have heard some women say it just isn't worth the hassle or I don't want to be bothered! I don't have time to file....I say, HOW SELFISH IS THAT? The very women who don't have the time to file can sit for hours waiting to get their hair & nails done but NO PATIENCE or TIME to file for something that is rightfully THEIR CHILDREN? Again, I say how selfish is that? The very women who say, I don't want to be bothered BUT STILL WILL LAY UP WITH THE DEADBEAT! The very women who say, it is too much of a hassle, BUT DAY IN & OUT, they are struggling trying to make ends meet! 

My ex took care of his children, I got child support and then some. To this day and they are adults, he still looks out for his children! Ya Dig?

No comments:

Post a Comment