Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: Chad Ochocinco Johnson & Evelyn Lozada

Keeping It Real: Did he or did he NOT head butt her? My take is this, MAYBE HE DID BUT only because he had to get that crazy heffa' off of him! Come on now, Evelyn is a straight up looney tune! Y'all know it!! She has displayed crazy, erratic behavior, HOW MANY TIMES on the show?! The girl who supposedly said something about her daughter, Suzy, Royce, Kendra, Kesha, Tami (but Tami's wasn't so badly, because she knew Tami would have *whupped* that ass) , Jen and they have the nerve to even let her begin to put the words advocate for domestic violence out of her mouth!!!! REALLY!! WTH!!!! This woman has displayed violence on every season!! EVERY SEASON and we all know Eve is feisty! 

Scenario:

Evelyn: Let me go through his shit! Now I know I told this Black motherfucker on national TV, that if he was going to cheat, use a damn condom, BUT DAMN! REALLY!!!

Evelyn: Chad, what the fuck are these and 2 are gone? We didn't use them!!!!

Chad: Girl, please! You SAID I COULD CHEAT just use protection!

Evelyn: Oh, so you going to take it, *slaps* and grabs Chad by the collar. Starts trying to scratch his face.

Chad: Let me go, Evelyn..

Evelyn, naw, motherfucker, you want to use CONDOMS!!

Chad: Let me go, Evelyn...........

Evelyn: Kiss my ass BITCH, you are a NON MOTHERFUCKING FACTOR when you cheat on me!

Chad: BITCH, let me go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the while, trying to ward off her punches and scratches.

Evelyn leans forward and with her all might try to gouge his eyes and then IT HAPPENS!! That BIG ASS SIXHEAD ( her forehead has surpassed 4 and 5)  she has connects with Chad's forehead and *voila* head butt!

It is sad, that it has come to this, Evelyn files for divorce after probably being the aggressor, Chad loses his football career! Thing is, I am hoping he doesn't end up like T.O., on TV crying and shit BUT Chad was released because of this charge NOT because he can't play anymore! Hopefully he'll get picked up by a better team! I do want to say, sometimes God does things to humble us and bring us back to reality and in my opinion, Chad needed humbling! This cut from the team and if he doesn't get picked up SOON means he will be back where he 1st started! God GIVES & He can take away just as quickly! Hopefully, Chad will learn a life & Spiritual lesson! Ya Dig?... 

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you said it best that chad needed humbling and if he doesn't learn from this, then surely something is mentally wrong with him. Has it ever occurred to his followers why he always hash tagged #MonaLisa? I think I have a pretty good idea! Great blog post Lady T!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much and I do not follow Chad on Twitter, so I have no idea about the hashtag, please tell!!!! LOL also, I thought he needed a reality check after watching his love reality show and then seeing him on BBW! Thanks for commenting!!

    ReplyDelete