Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Lesson Of The Day: Devil's Mask

Keeping It Real: The devil is always at work 24/7 and masquerades his actions as GOOD so you will be 1. tempted and 2. think it is a Blessing from God.

All that looks good ain't good for ya! Just because you say a Verse or two from the Bible every now and then, play Church music all day, tweet and post how much you love God BUT NEVER GO TO CHURCH, like I said, the devil is always at work!! OK!!!!

How can a person say how much they LOVE the Lord but NEVER SERVE HIM? How can they say I HAVE BEEN Blessed with this or that BUT NEVER GO TO CHURCH and haven't put in ANY WORK for GOD? Like I said, the devil is always at work!! ALWAYS!!!

Don't get me wrong, I have seen people holler, scream and shout in Church, leave and do drugs, drink, curse, fornicate BUT the thing is, THEY WENT! God loves you in spite of it ALL but like I said, the devil masquerades 24/7! Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment