Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lesson Of The Day: Looks The Same But...

Keeping It Real: I remember in Middle school, I was in the 8th grade and I had Home Economics and we were givien a knitting project! Well, I couldn't knit worth a darn and me and another student had the EXACT same color in yarn! We had a certain amount of time to turn in and get graded!

Well, the other student with same color finished hers early, turned it in and got graded a C+ and when she saw me struggling trying to get it done after numerous attempts and many students had already completed theirs, she came over to my house one evening after school! She had brought with her, all the knit squares we were supposed to knit and said use mine, but just give them back after they have been graded! I say, ok!

So we take the squares and taped them to the paper and I turned in the next morning to be graded! Exact same ones she got a C+ on, I get an A+ on the same ones! 

Needless to say, this girl was PISSED with a capital P!! I mean, so pissed, she had made up in her mind, to go and report us because she couldn't believe she got a different grade than me and mine was better! I had to tell her, do you want to be labeled as a CHEAT and also take an F instead of the C+? She was still pissed and upset BUT she didn't rat us out!

Moral is, all that looks the same will NOT BE GRADED THE SAME!!  Ya Dig?..  

No comments:

Post a Comment