Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Lesson Of The Day: Evelyn Lozada On Iyanla, Fix My Life...

Keeping It Real: The story unfolded about the Chad and Evelyn fiasco! Am I the only one who doesn't believe that Evelyn never, ever raised a hand to Chad? Granted, it does not give him a pass to head butt her and put one finger on her!, but judging from her past encounters with the women on the show, she knows when she is acting out! 

Why?, because she went after the women whom she deemed as weaklings and that she could possibly punk out! Why didn't she go after Tami like that? Mmmmm Hmmm, she knew better and knew she would have gotten the ultimate beat down if she had and she sidestepped on Kenya after she saw Kenya wasn't going to let her punk her out! 

NOW she Takes CHAD BACK!! The show was used as a publicity stunt so she can say, I want to give him a 2nd chance! LOL, right!!! 


I have empathy for her because she is a woman and the events that led to her divorce but I have NO sympathy for her because of her actions on the show! 

Season 6 of BBW Miami is being filmed it said at the end of Iyanla, I am waiting to see JUST HOW MS. EVELYN is going to act!!! Fix my Life, my ass! and the saga continues... Ya Dig?...  

No comments:

Post a Comment