Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Lesson Of The Day: Holding Grudges...

Keeping It Real: I have never been the type of person to hold grudges! A sincere apology MEANS a helluva lot to me! People say, girl, how can you forgive so easily?, because she/he did such and such to you. I say, she/he apologized and I felt it was sincere, so I accepted it and kept it moving!

Big or small, if I think I have wronged a person, I apologize, if the person accepts it, fab, if not, I have done my part by asking them to forgive me for what I've done!!

Life is unexpected, you can't predict what will happen in the future and holding grudges only makes YOU Miserable!

Even if the person doesn't apologize, I forgive them in my own way; I just know how to treat them and what to expect from them moving forward! 
You know that long handled spoon?, it just gets longer!! Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment