Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lesson Of The Day: Help Me To Understand About Gays/Homosexuals/Lesbians...

Keeping It Real: Now, a gay man or woman, homosexual man or lesbian likes the same gender as a partner, right? So why do men act like women and women act like men when they are *gay* but yet, this is the type of person they DO NOT WANT to be with?

I know, all gay men do not act like women, MOST DO and all lesbians do act like men, MOST DO!, but why would they want the type of person they do not and or refuse to be with? 

Lesbians use dildos, WHY?, if they don't want a penis and homosexuals have anal sex, WHY?, it's almost like entering a vagina! 

I haven't had any gay/homosexual/lesbian experiences, nor do I care too and have absolutely nothing against people whom are gay/homosexual/lesbian! To each his own is what I say but yet I still don't get it!!! Ya Dig?..

No comments:

Post a Comment