Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Friday, March 21, 2014

Lesson Of The Day: This Is All I Love.... :)

Keeping It Real: 1st and foremost, the Almighty God, thanking Him for another day! To my Mother & Brother, R.I.P., love ya and miss ya! My Father, Bill Ashley, without you, there would be NO ME, my stepmother, Clara, to my 6 brothers, Jerry, Roger, Larry, Kenny, Bruce and David; my 4 sisters, Rosie, Phyllis, Pearl and Sharon, I love you guys more than you'll ever know. To all my beautiful nieces, my handsome nephews, my wonderful Aunts and loving Uncles! To my Foxy daughter, Ashlee, you are the SPARK in my eye, my Sexy son Donte', you are the apple of my eye, my 2 grand daughters, Ashyla & Sanai, love you 2 so much, I see my children all over again in you two, all my cousins, family, friends and relatives, I just wanted to shout out, I love you all!! God Bless..Ya Dig?... 

No comments:

Post a Comment