Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Cocaine/Crack

Keeping It Real: As an ex-crack user, I can say CRACK IS WACK! I know some folks who will say, I use cocaine but never, ever, will I use crack! Let me enlighten your ass, crack and cocaine is the same damn thing! Crack is cooked from the powder you snort! OK?...

There are different ways to use it, like snorting, smoking and shooting it up, I have even seen folks eat it instead of snorting! Bottomline is, if they drug test you, it will come up as COCAINE! It will NOT differentiate if you smoked, snorted, shot it up and or ate it, it will come back as COCAINE! 

Friends and some family members ask, " you are NOT embarrassed to let folks know you used to smoke primos (crack sprinkled on weed)?"! Nope, because it is part of me and my PAST! 

It is not something I am proud of doing, but it was done! Folks want to call me stupid, yeah they are right, it was STUPID to use it, but in NO WAY am I stupid, my actions, maybe, but never the brain. Ya Dig?...

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!!! 1 day at a time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been over 10 years Eddie, but each day I take as it comes and thanks man! :)

    ReplyDelete