Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Secure In Your Sexuality

Keeping It Real: Nowadays, most WOMEN, some men too, are afraid to really pay the same sex gender, a compliment! 


Scenario: I give a friend on Facebook a compliment, I tell her, she is a beautiful woman and she is and she makes the hat she is wearing look good! I get 2 emails from folks asking, "am I  bisexual"? HUH?, because I chose to give this woman a compliment, I have to like women, sexually now? Ain't nothing funny about me, but my jokes! I am a heterosexual woman and have never entertained the thought of being with a woman! I do not have anything against lesbians or bisexual women, just not my cup of tea!


Moral of the story is, I am so secure in my sexuality, that I have NO problem paying another female a compliment, when it is due! I tell women, they wearing that dress, outfit, hairstyle, shoes or whatever WELL and mean it!  Doesn't make me bi, just keeping it real! Ya Dig?...

2 comments:

  1. You know. We women just do that. Like you Tonya I am straight up hetero. Bisexual, lesbian I don't hate. What you do is your perogative and your business. But when did paying the same sex a personal compliment signify your bisexual? smh

    ReplyDelete