Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: H.I.B.G....

Keeping It Real:  I'm just Thankful for another day ! Mercy and Grace has found me another day! As people on God's earth, we should notice a lot of influences the world has on me, you, our children well..... EVERYONE! 
Whether we will admit it or not, is influenced by someone or something! So my new motto is H.I.B.G-Heavily Influenced By God. What or who will you allow to influence you? 
It's ok to use mine, just remember to let your light shine because that motto comes with a price!, JUST like the word CHRISTIAN. People expect you to do things differently, when you call yourself Christ-like! Often times I have found myself being a cheap knock-off of Christ. So H.I.B.G. is a challenge to walk better, do better, talk better, act better!! Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment