Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: Just Fabulous/Just Fab Shoes

Keeping It Real: On the real, they do have some very nice shoes for only $39.99 and your 1st buy, you get a % off BUT there is a gotcha', ok!!! 

Once you join their website, YOU MUST READ THEIR FINE PRINT!!! Once you have ordered from them & they have your credit card information, they send you out a pair of shoes each month and CHARGE your credit card for them without you asking for them or even saying it is your style! They say you can send back and have MONIES CREDITED TO YOUR JUST FAB ACCOUNT! NOT REFUNDED BACK but a credit to a shoe account! You have to cancel each month if you don't want them charging your credit card and sending you UNWANTED SHOES!!! Of course you can cancel membership at any time BUT REALLY????

I don't know about other (not rich) women, but I have never purchased a pair of shoes every month in my life and furthermore, I can choose my own shoes without a company choosing them for me! 

$39.99 is not a lot for shoes so the women purchasing them CAN NOT BE RICH, because they wouldn't go this route so these are regular run of the mill women who in my opinion are being YANKED!!! Ya Dig?...

3 comments:

  1. I dig! I knew there was something not right about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know Tonya. My daughter was about to buy a pair....I have just warned her what she was REALLY signing up for!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete