Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Lesson Of The Day: Breast Cancer Awareness Month...

Keeping It Real: October is the Breast Cancer Awareness Month but to me it is an every day awareness. 
 I try to encourage my niece Keisha Lewis who is currently fighting this battle, my cousin Francene Ashley who had cancer cells removed from her both breasts, I think about my Mother, who beat it, my Aunt Florence Mitchell Henderson who had a breast removed and is a survivor. 
I think about all the friends, family and people I know, loved ones, gone from earth but not our hearts. 
Then I think about how GOD has covered me and kept me, I am humbled and grateful. Life could be and or could have been differently.  
So make Breast Cancer Awareness a 365 day awareness. Ya Dig?...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment