Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Lesson Of The Day: Women Stand Up And Be A Real Woman...

Keeping It Real: 
 
I don't COMPETE with a man, instead I am a COMPLIMENT and a COMPLEMENT.

I don't NAG, I NURTURE.

I don't REBEL....I SUBMIT.

I don't Castrate...I SUPPORT.

I don't EMASCULATE...I EMPOWER.
...

I don't CONDEMN...I COMFORT.

I don't use my mouth to BREAK HIM DOWN him, instead I am mindful of my tone, and what I say to him in order to BUILD HIM UP

Because I made it a requirement for him to SECURE me...he knows that his future and legacy (children) is SECURE WITH Me.

Because I know it's HELL on those streets....I make sure there is HEAVEN in his Home...

In a world of TURMOIL...I am his PEACE

While he is dodging the bullets being thrown at his back...he knows that I HAVE his back....

Instead of being in an ALLIANCE with our common enemy, I have pledged my ALLEGIANCE to HIM. Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment