Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Friday, October 04, 2013

Lesson of The Day: A Woman Fed Up.....

Keeping It Real: I'm tired of looking out of my window, seeing shadows of you, and I can't cruise around with my girls, because I'm constantly checking out my rear view. 

You calling, breathing all hard, like I can't hear you, and every time I hit the clubs, you just happened to be there too. 

All I ever wanted was to be with you, but when I needed you, I had to compete with the clubs, drugs, the streets, XBOX and PS2. 

Out all night chasing women with your weak ass crew, but I guess when you're in Rome, you do what the Romans do. Uh, they go home, alone, just like you, wishing they would of held on, just like you. Probably calling and playing on phones, just like you. I'm so thru dealing with weak ass brothas, just like you. See I done had a few brothas, just like you.

I had the ballers calling claiming they were coming thru. I had the CEO's bring me dough because he always had something to prove. I had the so called God man, that thought he could do everything God can, so he was closer to God than the church man. I had the meet me at the poetry spot down to earth man, I had the brotha from the club who was only good for a fuck. I had a street brotha who  kept claiming he was down on his luck. I had a player with no gold , no heart just game .I had the 24/7 brotha in the studio on his way to fame. I had a control freak that thought he could keep me on a chain. I had a brotha' that lied so much I don't even know his real name.

At the end of the night, they all made me feel the same. I had a million things to lose and not a damn thing to gain.

See I told you I need you and you hump shoulders and shrug, then I tell you, I'm leaving and you call my bluff. I say a million men want me, you say they can have you then, so when you beg for me to come back, I tell you I got a man! Who is not just my lover, but also my friend. He is the closet person to me so I call him my next of kin. 

I know you think you own this, but guess what he stepped up and in and represented for all men even those that act likes boys but we still call men and to think you're gonna fall back in and feed me bullshit, sprinkle it with game on it. When he hit it, he wrote his name on it, see I was committed when he put his brain on it!! He and I will parade these streets and I'll be damn if I let you rain on it.

Look I know you have your regrets and I'm not gonna throw it in your face, hell I wish the you the best BUT him for you, that's like more for less and I just can't do it; you had your chance and you blew it!

Deep inside I think you knew it was killing me, but silly me I couldn't see the forest for the trees and I didn't know I was cut so deep until I began to bleed. I guess they left out all the snakes in the story about the birds and the bees..

So you can cry me a river, cry me a sea but this is the last time I love a man that ain't got no love for me...Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment