Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Lesson Of The Day: Black Man Cake....

Keeping It Real: THERE WERE SPECIAL INGREDIENTS GOD USED IN MAKING A “GOOD BLACK MAN”.

I'm making a black man cake cause I'm hungry as hell and the sweet tooth I have only a brotha’ can break the spell.  Let me reach into my cupboard to see what I can find.  To make a mix that will stick to my stomach and blow a brotha’s mind.

2 cups of Respect me as your woman, wife, lover and friend

1 cup of molasses brown (Cause he's got to be sweet, mental, deep, chocolate and feet firmly planted on the ground)

Nutmeg is always good to bring a smile to his face

A few cups of The Bible, so he knows about God’s good grace (I won't bite into anything that's not spiritually found, I want him to know the Lord, he can’t be hellbound )

I am adding 2 sticks of butter cause he must have flavor

2 tablespoons of vanilla, something we women savor

I must add eggs so he can do his man thing, that is number one (Can't leave him hanging cause I know he wants his pretty princess and strong son)

I think I'll add a little hard liquor, cause I want a manly man

Just for the record, you ain’t a MAN, until you had some black tan

For a responsible man, I'll throw in some big tasty cocoNuts (So when she busts that outer shell, the savory juice will fill her gut!!)

I'll add 3 cups of bravery & 3 cups of courage and into the oven to bake

Turn it to 425 degrees, set the timer and wait for my REAL BLACK MAN CAKE!!

Now that it's done sistas, I won't share his wealth, but I'm sharing the recipe as I'm consuming this black man all by myself.  Ya Dig?..

No comments:

Post a Comment