Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: Ebonics Overload...

Keeping It Real: I know, I have touched on this subject before BUT the more I see it being used on a DAILY & REGULAR basis, it just drives me crazy! I see it on EVERY network, social site I am on! Not to mention, face to face ebonics! Somebody, even, made the suggestion of implementing into SCHOOL! WTF & WTH!!!!! HUH?...

Don't get me wrong, because I have used and probably will still use them AT TIMES, but to actually talk and write EBONICS, ALWAYS??? I think not and it just irks me to see and hear it! 

Words like, finna, Imma, fitting to, dat, dis, dere, dem, dose & I be, its unreal, Ok!!! 

I see & hear more women than men using it and they are making an impression on their children. That shit is not cute! Ya Dig?   

No comments:

Post a Comment