Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: Friend's & Co-Workers Husband/Boyfriend/Man

Keeping It Real: If your friend or co-worker approached you and said, my hubby/man wants to sleep with you, would you do it?!

I was about 21 years old, fresh out of college, had been on the job at the Renaissance Hotel Plaza in downtown Detroit for about 6 months! I was working in the Reservations Dept and a co-worker, who was an older white woman said her husband was interested in paying me money to sleep with me! 

Let me set the scenario, lol! I was young, NO children, NO man, BROKE and yes I took them upon their offer! OK, but then they had a gotcha'...She wanted to join in, I was like, uh-noooooooooooooo, ain't nothing funny about me but my jokes, I am strictly dickly! OK!! I have no problem with gays, lesbians, homosexuals or bi-sexual people! It is just not my forte'! Feel me? Anyways, long story, short, I agreed to do it BUT without her and I took the money and ran!

It was hard for me to work with her and carry a conversation with her, like I had never went to a hotel with her husband! She even asked me, what we did and I was like, I can't talk about that with you! It made me very uncomfortable!

My thing is, how can a person sleep with a friend or co-worker's man and NOT HAVE any GUILT!??? Especially the ones who do it without the other person knowing it? Mine was done with her knowledge and I still felt rotten after doing it! Ya Dig?    

No comments:

Post a Comment