Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: God & Why He Made Black People

Keeping It Real: I made you in the color of coal  from which beautiful diamonds are formed...I made you in the color of oil,
the black gold which keeps people warm.


Your color is the same as the rich dark soil  that grows the food you need... Your color is the same as the black stallion and panther, Oh what majestic creatures indeed!


All colors of the heavenly rainbow can be found throughout every nation... When all these colors are blended, you become my greatest creation!


Your hair is the texture of lamb's wool, such a beautiful creature is he... I am the shepherd who watches them,
I will ALWAYS watch over thee!

You are the color of the midnight sky, I put star glitter in your eyes...
There's a beautiful smile hidden behind your pain... That's why your cheeks are so high!


You are the color of dark clouds
from the hurricanes I create in September...I made your lips so full and thick, so when you kiss...they will remember!

Your stature is strong, your bone structure thick to withstand the
burden of time...The reflection you see in the mirror, that image that looks back,..that is MINE!


So get off your knees, look in the mirror and tell me what you see?
I didn't make you in the image of darkness... I made you in the image of ME!
  Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment