Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: Chicagolicious TV Show...

Keeping It Real: This is a very interesting show and again, I say, AJ needs to put Valincia in check! How can he run a business with important clients and events with this heffa' always MAKING A SCENE?!! ALWAYS!!! I understand loyalty & friendship but not at my expense!! That's the card she always play, I'm SENIOR this and that! Just because she has seniority doesn't mean she has to act ignorant and be a clown! Katrell, stop feeding into her b/s..she can't argue by herself!!!


MaCray, ARE YOU SERIOUS? Do you really think your mother doesn't know her son is gay/homosexual? It is so obvious and your mother would have to be blind, stupid & crazy NOT TO KNOW!! I know sometimes, we as parents, put on blinders, but damn!!! Ya Dig?..

No comments:

Post a Comment