Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: Paternity....

Keeping It Real: LADIES, when a man tells you, HE IS NOT THE FATHER of your child, please GET HIM TESTED FOR PATERNITY! If he laid down with you and could possibly be the father and he is denying your child, when the judge says, he is, MAKE HIM DIG DEEP, OK!!! 
I say this because over the weekend, I talked with not one but 8 different friends whom daughters had babies by men who are denying their grandchildren and I said, make them pay by going to child support court! They can establish paternity better than him saying in his Maury's voice, I am NOT THE FATHER even though I laid up with your daughter! Unfreakingreal!!!!! 
Please get dude tested!!! and if he still doesn't want to have anything to do with child, FINE, HIS LOSS but make his ASS PAY!!! Ya Dig?..

No comments:

Post a Comment