Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: Hysterectomy...

Keeping It Real: I don't know who started the rumor that women who have had them, can NO longer function as a woman! That is such bullshit and many women hide the fact they have had one because they are too embarrassed and feel less than a woman after getting it done!

I had one done at the age of 30 because of medical reasons! I woke up one morning and was paralyzed from the waist down, couldn't walk for 2 days and found out I had endometriosis. It had started dissolving the muscles in my back which led to me be paralyzed! I had to have one or face not being able to walk! I chose the surgery and me as well, had misgivings about the procedure UNTIL I had it done!

It does not make you DRY as they proclaim, sex is MUCH more enjoyable, no worries about getting pregnant and men would not know, I had one unless I TOLD THEM!!! So the myth about hysterectomies is just that, A RUMORED MYTH!!!

I may not be a lady all the damn time BUT I AM ALL WOMAN and never less than! Hear me fucking *ROAR*!! Ya Dig?...

1 comment:

  1. You are so right on T. No hysterectomies don't make you less than a woman and any person who thinks that it does has fell and bumped their head. Folks need to get the facts before assuming such things.

    ReplyDelete