Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Lesson Of The Day: Cocaine....

Keeping It Real: I took James Brown's old song King Heroin and rewrote it about Cocaine! Hope you enjoy it! Thanks... 
 
Ladies and Gents
This is Tonya Ashley
I wanna talk to you about one of our
Most deadly
Drugs in the country today
I had a dream the other night, and I
Was sittin' in my living room
Dozed off to sleep
So I started to dreaming
I dreamed I walked into a dopehouse and
I saw what I thought was a Big White Rock
Standing up talking to the dopefiends, junkies, crackheads And I found out it was Cocaine
That deadly drug that go up your nose, in your veins, in a pipe, laced in weed, eaten
He said
I came to this country looking for an easy ride
Ever since then I've been snorted, smoked, cooked, flushed, eaten, swallowed, all done in stride
My little white grains are nothing but waste
Soft and deadly with a medicinal taste
I'm a world of power and all USERS know it's true
Use me once and you'll know it, too
I have made the smartest of school nerds forget his books
I made world-famous Whitney Houston (r.i.p.) & Amy Winehouse (r.i.p.) neglect their looks
I can make a Bible-toting Deacon forsake his wife
Send a thirsty, I wanna make all the fast money right now man to prison for the rest of his life
I can make a man give me his Porsche, Bentley and his Jag
Make that same man get on his knees for a five-dollar bag
Some think my adventure is a joy and love the high
But I'll put a gun in your hand, make you kill your Momma
while stealing her things as you watch her die.
In pony sacks & cellophane bags I am being used everyday
By Mayors of Big Cities, famous celebrities, entertainers, commonfolks & supermodels walking the runway
I'm financed in Columbia, ran in Peru
I'm respected in Bolivia and I'm legal when it passes from the police hands to the dealer hands then to you
I take my addicts and make 'em beg, borrow, steal
Hell, some become bonafide liars, suck & fuck for it, shit, I even make some kill
So, be you White, Black, Asian, Hispanic or any Ethnic
I can make the most straightest of men suck another man's dick
So now it is used by boys, girls, women, men, age is no limit
Be you, big, bad, tough..I'll break you down and make you timid..
Now the police are trying to stop the import & use of drugs
Weed, Meth, Heroin...they all get some love, BUT COKE gets love & a few hugs
Ha!, I say when you send my users & dealers to jail
Grease a dirty guard's hand & its all taken care of with a visit or by mail
Some are weak and forever say I'm gonna stop
Friends come over with a sack, everything you drop
Curse me in name, Defy me in speech
But you would pick me up right now if I was within your reach
You down on the floor, looking for crumbs you think you wasted
They have names for people like you, Crackheads, Geekers & Chasing Jason
You can't run, you can't hide, rehab can't help you one bit
Especially, if you're on that Imma do it one mo time, just one mo' hit
Powder your nose, make a 51/primo, mount the pony and ride him well
For the white nose candy of Cocaine will ride you to Hell!!! Ya Dig?....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment