Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Lesson Of The Day: If You're...

Keeping It Real: 

If you're Money, Then I'm Paid,

If You're the Hair, I'm the Braid.
If you're God, I'm Saved
If you're Cement, then I'm Paved.
If you're the Fury, I'm the Rage.
If you're the Book, Then I'm the Page
If you're the Icing, I'm the Cake,
If You're Real, Then I'll be Fake.
If you're Gravy, I'm the Bread,
If you're the Cook, then I'm Fed.
If you're the Butler, 'm the Maid .
If You're the Ace of Hearts, I'm the Ace of Spades
If you're the Tailor, I'm the Suit,
If you're Vegetables, I'm the Fruit.
If you're the Check, I'm the Bank,
If you are Welcome, I'm the Thanks.
If you're the Burger, I'm the Bun,
If you're the Party, I'm the Fun.
If you're Soft, Then I'm Rough,
If you're Tender, I'm Tough.
If you're Horny, I'm the Sex,
If you're Easy Going, I'm Complex.
If you're the Peace, I'm the Pipe,
If you're Crack, I'm the Hype.
If you are Incredible, I'm Amazing,
If you're the Blunt, then I'm Blazing.
If you're the Trick, I'm the Treat,
If you are Sour, I'm Sweet.
If you're the Topping, I'm the Ice Cream
If you're Nice, then I'm Mean.
If you're the Bread, I'm Butter,
If you Flicker, Then I'll Flutter.  Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment