Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lesson Of The Day: Evelyn Lozada Reconciliation With Chad?

Keeping It Real: Is it me or is Evelyn Lozada prepping us for her reconciliation with Chad?

Don't get me wrong, it is her prerogative to change her mind about wanting to get back with her ex hubby because you can't just turn off your feelings! I'm not saying what Chad did was right but sometimes God does things to humble a person. Chad needed humbling because he was out of control and so was Evelyn on BBW!

I know & know of several women, LOTS, me included who have changed their minds after some b/s has went on in a relationship!, saying, I wasn't going back to him and I did, said I was going to leave and I didn't!!

Thing is her life is publicly aired for the world to see, judge her and say things, especially WE WOMEN, knowing all the time we have done similar shit, IF NOT THE SAME!!!

I say Evelyn, do you, you are the only who has to deal with it and you know just how much you can take and how much to allow BUT if the bad starts outweighing the GOOD, it's time to make some permanent choices! Good Luck!! Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment