Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Lesson Of The Day: Shouting Praises & All Glory To God (per my cousin)

Keeping It Real: Hello Family, it's been a while. So I just decided to stop by and say I love you all. Where I work I greet approx. 400 people per day. My favorite word when they ask how I am doing is, Fantastic. One asked, how can you be doing Fantastic every day? I stated, it all started when He/God woke me up!! Then I took a shower, turned on the T.V. and put James Cleveland in the CD player, picked out my clothes, made breakfast, got a glass of water, a glass of juice, turned off the air conditioner, watered the plants, turned off the lights and locked the door behind me, you see,  I received all of these blessings and then some before I, even leave the home He provides for me and then drove and made it safely to work; I am not going to put a period at the end of this because He/God is not done Blessing me for the rest of the day, so, I am Fantastic in the morning, but at the end of the day, --I am Grateful, Truly Grateful that I have Christ in my Life!! Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment