Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Goodbye Heartache...

I’m sick of all the stress and mess that keeps me feeling all this turmoil inside,
It’s time to love me, my soul, my being, my beauty and my pride.
To every beginning, there’s an end, I was meeting you more than halfway, now was that fair?
If you were a true man and knew me, then you know I truly loved you and cared.
Sometimes things happen and get so ridiculously and stupidly insane,
Today, I take a stand and I say, I’m tired of all the blame, called all kinds of names and you playing all your games. 
It’s time to uplift me, praise me and be about me in all that I do,
It’s my time, my day, right now, I have learned it’s not always all about you, you, you.
Today, I stand and I say goodbye to being your mother, maid and cook,
Goodbye to being told by you, I don’t have the right smile, hair and my looks.
Goodbye to all my wasted days and nights I have spent alone,
Get to packing your bags and call your sister, your brother, HELL you can even call Tyrone.
My heart, mind, body and esteem can’t take anymore tugs, pains and aches,
I’m looking for a real positive, gentle, intelligent, understanding and generous man, not a fake.
Goodbye to being and doing bad with you, I can do bad all by myself,

With that being said, to the left, to the left!
Goodbye Heartache….Ya Dig?...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment