Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: What The HELL Did You Come Out To The Club For?

Keeping It Real: I laugh every time a man says that to me. I go out to the clubs, because I'm single, like to mingle and free. I wanted to get dressed up, put some makeup on, fix my hair up and have a good ole time. Wanted to style some fuck me stilettos, designer clothing, light conversation and maybe have a glass of wine. Hanging out, clowning and chilling like a villian with my girlfriends. We all that and then some, so we attract all kinds of men. They flocked to our table and then they'll ask, Do you want to dance?, sometimes I shake my head no, that's when they'll say, "What the Hell did you come out to the club FO'?? Ya Dig?...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment