Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: Please Don't Sleep On...

Keeping It Real: Aldi's & Walgreen's brands of food! 

Aldi's has a Trail Mix by Southern Grove, $.49 cents, y'all, and talk about DELICIOUS, sure is! 4 different varieties! So good, makes you forget about the other brands!

Walgreen's brand of ice cream, oh my goodness, YUMMY!! They have a flavor called Caramel Overload, help me Lord & a flavor called Toasted Butter Pecan, whew Lord, and Strawberry Cheesecake, take me to the water Father! 

Let's not forget about the Dollar stores, where you can pick up, all kinds of this and that, for a dollar or less!  

Please believe, when you bypass the cheaper goods to get to the more expensive ones just because of the brand, you are truly missing out! Ya Dig?..

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. I pick up stuff from there too. Me and my son love our snacks.

    ReplyDelete