Folks Who Like Them Some ME!!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Lesson Of The Day: I Didn't Say Or Do That...

Keeping It Real: When you use the Uerkel tag & the same goes for, it wasn't me, I wasn't there, I didn't do that! Why waste x amount of energy going back and forth about what you supposedly didn't say and or do? 

I can understand getting upset because you are being lied on BUT to get so angry and pissed off is proving what? Just say I DIDN'T and keep it moving! 

My opinion, a person who continues to fuel the fire at their OWN expense, too me, is saying, I did it BUT I didn't expect to hear it again or be found out! Ya feel me? 

In the long run, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS, BULLSHIT TALKS AND TIME ALWAYS & I MEAN ALWAYS, SPEAK VOLUMES!  Yeah, I know it's, Time will tell! Ya Dig?...

No comments:

Post a Comment